- Prevent squirrels and other predators from enlarging the nest box hole.
- Reduce the entrance hole size of your bird box to prevent larger birds using the box.
- Constructed from stainless steel.
- Available with 25mm, 28mm, 32mm and 45mm holes.
- Buy them singly or in packs of ten.
£2.15 excl. VAT £2.58 inc. VAT
Our hole plates for bird boxes can be used to protect the inhabitants from the unwelcome attention of predators trying to make the nesting box hole bigger so they can get inside. These discreet metal plates easily attach to the front of the bird nest boxes and will stop even the most aggressive attackers from enlarging the hole.
They can also be used to reduce the hole size of one of your bird nesting boxes if you want to change the range of birds your box is likely to attract. For example if you have a small bird box with a 32mm hole but would prefer to limit access to the smaller tit species such as coal tit then fixing a 25mm hole plate to your box would keep out many of the larger garden birds and make it more likely that it would be occupied by blue or coal tits.
These stainless steel hole plates have rounded corners and come complete with screws to attach then to your nest box.
|Options||Diameter of hole: 25mm, 28mm, 32mm, 45mm|
|Fixing||Screw holes in corners - small screws supplied with hole plate.|